Fall’s cool, crisp weather ushers in that bewitching holiday everyone loves–Halloween. It’s a great time for family and friends to gather and enjoy some fabulous fun food in the spirit of the spooky tradition.
Start by filling your treat table with some ghoulish fingers. Yeah, witch fingers topped with tasty Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Creepy but irresistible, you just chomp into them like breadsticks or dip into cauldrons of gooey sauce. The kids will go bonkers painting those witchy fingernails frightfully fun colors.
12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls,
thawed but still cold
¼ cup melted butter
egg yolks, beaten
1. Roll each roll into a 7-9-inch pointed rope. Define finger nail on pointed end and knuckles and lines along the finger with a sharp knife.
2. Place on a sprayed baking sheet and pinch finger thinner on both sides of knuckle. Brush finger with butter avoiding fingernail.
3. Sprinkle cheese and garlic salt on finger but not on nail.
4. Make nail color by combining egg yolk and food coloring to achieve desired color. Paint nail with small paintbrush.
5. Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.