It’s summer! Bring on the potato salad! With just a few ingredients in this basic potato salad recipe, you can whip up the perfect side for barbecue ribs, burgers, fish, poultry, or just about anything grilled in no time at all!
- 3 lbs of potatoes, boiled until tender, cooled and diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cooled, and chopped
- 1/4 cup Bermuda onion, or white onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise (more or less, as desired)
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
Boil potatoes until tender, drain and cool, then dice into bite-sized cubes. Chop eggs, onion and celery, add to diced potatoes. Stir together mayonnaise and cider vinegar and add to potato mixture; mixing well. Season with finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste.