This healthy dip is quick and easy to make, tastes great with a variety of foods, and is big on cool, refreshing flavour. Greek yogurt is high in protein and calcium and cucumber adds vitamin K, B vitamins, copper, potassium, vitamin C, and manganese along with anti-inflammatory flavonols and antioxidant flavonoids.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a medium size bowl, combine diced cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and serve chilled.