This recipe couldn’t be easier. Whip up a batch for Santa today!
½ cup sugar
½ cup butter
1-½ cups flour
½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. McCormick Vanilla, Almond
or Lemon Extract
¼ tsp. Dri Pak salt
Cake Mate Red or Green Festive Fixings
1. Heat oven to 375°F
2. Cream butter, sugar and egg. Mix well.
3. Add flour, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
4. Roll into marbles. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Press flat with the sugared bottom of a glass.
5. Sprinkle with Cake Mate Red or Green Festive Fixings.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.