Cheese, garlic, and bread equal DELICIOUSNESS! This pull-apart bread is perfect served with soups, stews, or entrees.
Prep time: 10 mins • Cook time: 20 mins • Total time: 30 mins • Makes: 8-10 servings
- 1 crusty loaf baked bread, preferably sourdough
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter. Stir in garlic, parsely, and salt.
- Cut the bread on a diagonal into 1-inch diamonds – do not cut all the way through the bread. Use your fingers gently open each crack and using a knife or a spatula, spread garlic butter in the crevices. Stuff each crevice with a pinch of cheese.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 15minutes until the cheese has mostly melted. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes until bread is golden and crusty.
- Serve immediately.