Watermelon Pizza is a healthy, easy to make summer treat that’s always a big hit with kids and adults alike!
We’ve used raspberries and blueberries in this recipe but you can use your favourite fruits and even add other toppings like desiccated coconut.
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- honey (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, slice watermelon crosswise, about 2-3 inches thick.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of yogurt on top of the watermelon slice.
- Sprinkle blueberries and raspberries over the yogurt layer.
- Drizzle with honey for a little extra sweetness, if desired.