This easy to make Tomato Tulip Bouquet is a beautiful way to create a vegetable appetizer for Spring entertaining or Easter celebrations!
- 15 Large Cherry Tomatoes
- 16 stalks of chives
- 8 oz. Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese – Chive & Onion or Garden Vegetable
- With stem side down, cut a cross in the top of each cherry tomato (about ¾ down the tomato).
- Using a spoon, scrape out the tomato seeds gently.
- Use a skewer to make a hole where the stem currently is.
- Fill each tomato tulip with about 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture.
- Insert a chive into the hole at the bottom of each tomato.
- Use a damp paper towel to clean any excess cream cheese filling from outside of tomatoes.
- Arrange the tulip bouquet on a large plate or platter. Use the extra chive stalk to tie around the chive stems.