The bold, spicy flavour of ginger is one of our favourites, informed as we are by Caribbean culture: a celebrated gateway for lovers of exotic good eats. Ginger Beer is the perfect example, a well-loved feature of summer in Bermuda for generations.
Who better to put the wholefood spin on things than The Ginger People, started up in 1984 by a family traveling the world in search of the best ginger growing regions, seeking authentic flavour.
This month, we’re featuring Ginger People Organic Ginger Syrup.
A creative alternative to traditional pancake syrup, The Ginger People Organic Ginger Syrup has numerous uses.
- A sassy switch up for maple syrup
- Drizzle over pancakes, waffles, and crepes
- Boost the flavor of fruit salads
- Glaze chicken, roasted carrots, or sweet potatoes
- Add to tea and water, jazz up your cocktails
- Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients