Roasting an entire head of cauliflower is easy and it feeds a crowd. Brushed with spices, then roasted until fork tender, this recipe is simply delicious and nutritious. Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamin C, and a good source of folate and potassium. Serve sliced into wedges, or use the florets in salads or mixed with rice.
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3-1/2 teaspoons of red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Prepare cauliflower by removing any leaves, as well as excess stalk so cauliflower sits evenly in an oven-proof skillet.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine all of the seasonings in a small bowl and mix together using a spoon until well combined.
- Heat oil in a oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add spices and lime juice; stir to mix well. Add cauliflower and using a brush spread the spice mixture over the entire cauliflower.
- Place skillet in oven and cook for 1 hour, or until the cauliflower is fork tender.