Chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers! What would summer be without S’mores? Forget the campfire and bake a batch of these gooey bars of deliciousness instead. They’re easy to make and ready within 30 minutes.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 bag (12-ounce) milk chocolate chips
- 14-ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (10-ounce) mini white marshmallows
- Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with baking parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, salt, and melted butter until all of the crumbs are evenly moistened. Pour graham mixture into the baking pan; spread and press into an even layer. Bake until lightly browned; about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute on high in the microwave. Then stir. If necessary, heat at 10-second intervals until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Pour chocolate over the graham cracker crust and spread into an even layer.
- Spread marshmallows evenly on top of the chocolate layer. Gently press the marshmallows into the chocolate. Heat oven to broil. Place the baking pan on the center rack. Broil until the marshmallows are puffed and browned; about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool briefly. Drizzle with chocolate fudge sauce, then slice and serve.
Please follow and like us: