Unbelievably easy to make, Rocky Road Bars are perfect for holiday gift-giving.
Total Time: 10 mins • Makes: 24 bars
- 12 ounce pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Brazil nuts, coarsely chopped (or any nut you prefer)
- 10 ounce package miniature marshmallows
- Line 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine marshmallows and nuts in large bowl.
- Place chocolate morsels and peanut butter in medium-size microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Remove, and stir well. If chocolate has not melted completely microwave for another 20 seconds, repeating if neccesary, until mixture is smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate and peanut butter mixture over marshmallows and chopped nuts. Gently fold together until marshmallows and nuts are fully coated. Pour into parchment-lined pan, pressing mixture into place with a spatula until even.
- Refrigerate overnight or until very firm. Gently remove candy from pan. Cut into bars with very sharp knife.
Note: You can liven up your Rocky Road Bars by adding 1 cup crunchy chocolate chip cookie pieces or 1 cup butterscotch pieces in step 2. While we used white marshmallows, you can substitute with multi-coloured ones, if you prefer.