Grilled pork chops with a lemon, garlic and basil sauce.
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 thick-cut pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add olive oil, basil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a bowl and mix well.
- Pour lemon basil mixture into a sealable plastic bag. Add pork chops. Make sure pork chops are coated well with the lemon basil mixture and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Grill chops over direct heat for about 5-6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches at least 145-150°F).
- Remove from heat and let rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Please follow and like us: