A great way to use up leftover ham! This quick and easy to make crustless quiche is perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner!
Prep time: 10 mins • Cook time: 40 mins • Servings: 4-6
- 6 ounces cooked ham, cut in 1/4 inch dice (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup cabbage, shredded and chopped
- 3/4 cup kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F and grease a 9-inch round pie dish.
- Sprinkle ham, cabbage, kale, and cheeses evenly in pie dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a bowl until blended. Pour into pie dish.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until firm. If quiche is over-browning, cover with foil.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Please follow and like us: