Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots are a quick and easy side dish your family will love.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 25 mins
- 2 bunches of carrots (10-13 carrots)
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice washed and peeled carrots in half lengthwise. Place sliced carrots on a baking sheet.
- In small bowl, add honey and mustard and whisk until combined.
- Drizzle half of the mixture over the carrots. Coat evenly. Season with salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with the remaining honey mustard mixture. Serve.