Veggie egg ‘nests’ are an easy breakfast or brunch treat and can be made with a variety of vegetables like potatoes, zucchini, sweet potatoes or a mixture of two or more!
Prep Time: 15 mins • Cook Time: 35 mins • Total Time: 50 mins
Makes 6 Servings
- 4 cups shredded potato
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ounce aged white cheddar cheese, grated
- boiled eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- In a bowl place shredded potatoes, salt, pepper, 1 beaten egg, and cheddar.
- Press shredded potato into the bottom and sides of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with boiled eggs.