Humans have been harvesting the tuna fish for over two thousand years, probably first from the Mediterranean, casting nets from the shore. The ever-increasing demand for tuna and the exponentially expanding industry reached its apogee in the early 1950s and the subsequent catch statistics reflected a saddening downturn in the tuna population.
Modern seafood companies like Crown Prince have responded by driving initiatives which increase the sustainability of the schools of one of the world’s favourite fish.
Try Crown Prince Yellowfin Tuna in Light Olive Oil.
- Packed in pure Greek cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Non-GMO Project Verified; MSC Certified Sustainable Seafood
- Dolphin Safe Certified by Earth Island Institute
- Contains 120 mg omega-3 per serving
- Certified Paleo; Gluten free; Kosher
- Excellent source of protein
- Available in 5-ounce cans with pull-top lids
- Sustainably wild caught, Product of Thailand
Available at Lindo’s Family Foods, Warwick, only