Recipe from McCormick
Warm Brie cheese topped with spiced cranberry sauce and pecans will delight your holiday guests with its flavor and festive appearance.
Prep time: 10 min • Cook time: 7 min • Makes: 10 servings
- 1/2 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Rum Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers and French bread slices
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix cranberry sauce, sugar, rum flavor and nutmeg.
- Peel off top rind of Brie, leaving 1/4-inch edge. (Leave sides and bottom of Brie intact). Place in pie plate or ovenproof dish. Top with cranberry mixture. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese softens. Place Brie on serving plate. Serve with crackers and French bread slices.
Reproduced with permission of McCormick & Company, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 McCormick & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Taste You Trust™